PDA

View Full Version : The Trophy Room The Trophy Room: Norrin Radd

ol_Dut
02/08/2007, 10:39
http://www.hcrealms.com/gallery/data/500/300px-ANNSILV002.jpg

When the Silver Surfer was first introduced to HeroClix he had a disproportionately large head and a tiny little board that he rode goofy-foot. Then he got really shiny. Now, he’s back with a much larger stick, a cooler pose, and an LE whose name is obviously ripped straight from surfer slang, Norrin Radd. So who’s the big Kahuna and who’s selling Buicks? Grab your Sex Wax and dig this little clam bake as we separate the gnarlatious dudes from the hodads.

Click on “Read More” to catch a wave.

ol_Dut
02/08/2007, 10:44
Hey, bro, here are some righteous dials.

#214 LE Norrin Radd
Team: Power Cosmic
Range: 10 /
Type: V-
Clicks: 9
ArchEnemy: None
m-winga-normald-normalg-normal9111649101841010173101016310916389153891638816278152KOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKO

#078 V Silver Surfer
Team: Power Cosmic
Range: 10 //
Clicks: 10
ArchEnemy: U Thanos (Gray)
m-winga-normald-normalg-normal12101841211173101116310111639101531091641191631291639816388152KOKOKOKOKOKOKOKO

LE Norrin Radd’s Gains vs. Veteran Silver Surfer
Radd Daddy adds one rad click of Hypersonic Speed and one of Phasing, giving him a speed power on every one of his nine clicks making him much more mobile than Steely Dan. He also gets an additional click of 10 attack and one more of Energy Explosion. Three clicks of Energy Shield/Deflection will help keep him safe from ranged attacks and three clicks of Support will let him tend to any teammates who get a sand facial. An extra click of Regeneration gives him a better chance to recover from a Neptune cocktail so that he can get right back to the gnarly pounders. Kowabunga!

LE Norrin Radd’s Losses vs. Veteran Silver Surfer
Those primo additions come at a price, however. First, the Radd Daddy gives up one click of life, his 12 movement, and two clicks of 11 attack. Bummer, dude. He also drops two clicks of Impervious, two clicks of Invulnerable, one target, and one click of three (3) damage. Bogus! He also gets rid of the Arch Enemy base, which may not really be such a bad thing.

Neutral Dial Tinkering
After opening with Phasing, Radd Daddy jumps from HSS, to Running Shot and then back to HSS. The Vet Surfer starts with Running Shot, gets beached for a click, and then gets HSS. Steely Dan finds his Ranged Combat Expert near the top of his dial, while Radd has his at the bottom.

Cards that Work
Radd Daddy wants to ride the waves, so play Atlantis Rising to slow down the opposing gremmies and let him hang ten. Infiltration also helps him carve a little extra value out of the dreaded first click of phasing. And given the change to Support, more conservative players may wish to outfit Radd with War Zone to make the most of his Support clicks, thereby allowing him to heal an injured teammate a reliable three clicks every time he takes out the first aid kit. For 12 points, Automatic Regeneration lets him heal himself and then attack with Running Shot if the Regen works. If it doesn’t, he’s still got the RCE and HSS options to attack or retreat.

If ol_Dut had to Choose
LE Norrin Radd vs. Veteran Silver Surfer? Radd Daddy’s opening click of Impervious looks nice and shiney, but every geek, hodad and poser is going to hit it without much trouble. His extra shot of HSS is boss, but starting with Phasing renders it moot. In fact, one good whack when he’s on that 16 Impervious click and his two best HSS clicks will spin right on by. The Support looks great, but at his huge cost of 214 points, Radd Daddy’s going to need to be giving wounds not lickin’ ‘em. Healing is a luxury he’s not likely to have. Sure the mid-dial ES/D jacks his defense up to an impressive 18, but at this point he’s vulnerable to “attacks” that don’t even require attack rolls like Poison and getting Force Blasted into a wall. The HSS at the bottom of the dial seems promising, but let’s be reasonable; most of the time it will go down like this. The first choice is likely to be Auto Regen in hopes of getting back to that RS/PB combo. The second choice is going to be blasting away for four (4) damage with RCE. The third and last choice is a HSS ping and run, for a max of one (1) damage in most cases, unless Radd Daddy is picking on some helpless gremlin who doesn’t have any damage reducers. So where does this leave us? With the real big Kahuna, of course.

If forced to pick between these two, Veteran Silver Surfer is going to get the nod in every situation unless there simply aren’t enough points left to put him on the team. An obvious improvement, Vet Surfer leads off with Running Shot. Considering his 12 move and 10 range, he can zap away at people 16 squares away and then do it again the following turn. Due to Phasing, Radd Daddy will typically have to settle for one attack in his first two turns. Vet Surfer may only start with Invulnerable, but he’s got a big 18 defensive value and if he’s hit he’ll get beaten into Impervious. If he’s hit again he’ll get beaten into HSS. This is how his foes will be rewarded for attacking him. Further, the Vet has a second target allowing him to hedge his bets and ensure that his damage is going to get laid on someone every time he attacks. And while he may only have that one lonely click of Regen at the bottom of his dial offering little more than false hope, he’s much less likely to actually need it thanks to the extra attacks he can crank off early in the game – the best defense being a good offense and all that. However, most of the time a Silver Surfer is needed, I’ll be fielding a different Surfer altogether, which brings us to:

The Great Silver Surfer Surfapalooza!
#6 – U Silver Surfer (CM): A defender and not a very mobile one at that, this surfer suffers from flagging attack values as he progresses through his dial and his best attacks – a pair of 11’s – don’t coincide with his best damage values. Wipeout!

#5 – LE Norrin Radd (SN): The opening click of Phasing is a little painful but it can be overcome. What hurts the most is the fact that he only has damage reducers on four out of nine clicks and that he’ll probably never make much use of his HSS clicks based on their position. Radd Daddy’s backing off to spend more time with the beach bunnies.

#4 – LE Silver Surfer (CM): He may not have any move and attack powers, but the Power Cosmic TA allows him to get around that. One good hit Puts him on his best clicks with an 11 attack and four (4) damage. A superior Regen roll gets him back to one of those juicy clicks late in the game. He’s taking the waves as they come, but don’t expect any 360’s.

#3 – E Silver Surfer (SN): Pretty mobile with four clicks of RS and one of HSS, he’s also got a load of Psychic Blast to lay down some hurt. After a great opening click, he’s shreddin’ on every click (except for that seventh click).

#2 – V Silver Surfer (SN): Steely Dan has a great first click and odds are he’ll get to make the most out of his Impervious and HSS clicks. What keeps him down are his less than impressive damage numbers for his bloated point cost (265 points). He got some outrageous moves, but he’s got a bit to learn yet.

#1 – R Silver Surfer (SN): Weighing in at just 121 points, he’s rad for his point cost fer sure. With better damage numbers than any other Silver Surfer and rebounding attack numbers he’s the real big cosmic Kahuna. If he had the Power Cosmic TA he’d be one of the most perfect pieces in the game, but as he stands he’s great. Banzai!

Quick and Dirty Price Tag
If you want to shoot the curl with Norrin Radd it’ll cost you around $30. He may not be the best Silver Surfer out there, but he’s highly collectable. Surfing with the alien isn’t cheap, and given the past performance of the Silver Surfer Unique and LE from Critical Mass, it isn’t likely to get much cheaper with time.

That’s all for this week. Next week there’ll be even more Supernova but much less surfing. Thanks for reading!

Marlow
02/08/2007, 11:31
Nice article, I think I agree with you he is just a little two weak mid dial. All the Move-Attack is nice but he is going to get hit out the bat before you get to any of them.

DeltaPi1049
02/08/2007, 12:21
I really love Norrin, especially when I phase up next to you, turn off my Power Cosmic, whoop you, and then use my shellhead for a 20 D with 4 damage and hypersonic speed.

He is a beast for 212 - Love him, mostly because of the move and attack on almost all clicks - even if what I said above is illegal.

Great review as usual.

NeoShazam
02/08/2007, 12:29
Nice article, I agree with your order of Surfers.

scehaono
02/08/2007, 12:31
i'm still gonna get me one, despite his dial

Zaq
02/08/2007, 12:34
I was kind of hoping he would be better, but those lack of damage reducers and phasing on the first click is terrible. Would you suggest pushing off the first click, forgoing power cosmic? I'm not sure.

ol_Dut
02/08/2007, 12:37
I was kind of hoping he would be better, but those lack of damage reducers and phasing on the first click is terrible. Would you suggest pushing off the first click, forgoing power cosmic? I'm not sure.

Ordinarily I'd say yes, but it hurts to give up that click of Impervious, especailly when has has so few damage reducers to begin with. Plus, then he's a 212 point figure with eight clicks of life and that is one spendy dude at that point.

cheetor
02/08/2007, 12:37
I think that Norrin gives some options when you want to field the Surfer. The likelyhood of having to choose between the two when the points difference is so Raddical (sorry) seems remote to me.

At a whopping 54pts cheaper than the Vet yet still with that great TA and the addition of (nearly) front loaded HSS I think that there is definitely a place for Norrin on teams.

Regardless, good thorough review as ever. Thanks!

Ghost_Rider
02/08/2007, 12:42
I agree, without Running Shot to start it severely hampers Radd's playability.

I like the veteran the best, although the sculpt could have been better. I hate looking at him from behind, he reminds me of Ned Flanders in his skintight spandex skiing suit shaking his butt at Homer.

malakim2099
02/08/2007, 12:50
Considering the point difference between the V Surfer and LE... I'll go with Norrin. He also has a higher starting attack and move/attack through his entire dial (except the first click).

Or to put it another way... I can slap Repulsor Shield, Force Field for the ESD clicks, and Auto Regen on Norrin... and STILL be cheaper than the Vet! :p

nevismusic
02/08/2007, 12:54
good review, always a good read.

i really prefer LE norrin over the V though (for the point cost anyway). i usually just try to position norrin so that very few opposing figs with high attack/damage can see him and turn off the TA and push to attack a heavy hitter (even better if i can outwit the opposing fig). then, if the fig i just attacked still has a good chance of hitting norrin's 18 def, i'll use a carried pog to move in front of norrin for some cover.

also because of the amount of psychic blast around lately i'd rather have the LE's energy shield for a higher defense than the lower defense with imprev/invul especially since the ES/D can't be outwitted (just have to stay out of charge range and avoid any outsider figs).

still, i agree that the R is actually the most point effecient of the whole group (but they're all fun to play)!

TheFreak
02/08/2007, 13:36
I've used the V to varying results...most times well. I haven't used the LE yet, and I'm teetering on whether I will or not. I like the higher defense up front, like was mention, Dagger could ping me for a couple and I won't ever get to see that 18. Plus the V's movement values make Norrin look like he's running through Clayface.

ZZZ
02/08/2007, 13:39
Or to put it another way... I can slap Repulsor Shield, Force Field for the ESD clicks, and Auto Regen on Norrin... and STILL be cheaper than the Vet! :p
No you can't. In order for Force Field to work the character cannot have ANY damage reducing powers.

DaveZee
02/08/2007, 13:41
I like the thought of running Norrin and Thanos together, seeing as he has no arch enemy...

Mon_ami
02/08/2007, 13:41
Great Review Ol Dut, always good reading.

I like the Vet but I have to go for the 211 pt LE. I feel he is much more playable for the points and I like the diversity of his dial. I agree no move an attack on the 1st click can suck, but phasing can be very helpful.

And the LE won't cost almost 300 after putting a couple of feats on him.

Sorry Malakim2099 you won't be able to put Force Field on Norrin he has damage reducers on his dial so it doesn't meet the prerequisites. :ermm: just thought I'd give you a heads up. It's no big deal just slap Shell Head on him.

Greenandgold
02/08/2007, 13:44
Pychic Blast also gives me pause before claiming the Vet the Champ.

Shellhead and Protected on Norrin still comes in 36 points cheaper than the Vet and assures Norrin gets to play most of the game on his best click.

I can see using both because of the point cost differences.

Mr. Pilkington
02/08/2007, 13:47
I'd also like to try a Norrin/Thanos team, throwing in Adam Warlock for flavor. It'd be an expensive game though.

epalicki
02/08/2007, 13:53
Power Cosmic or not, I'd sooner play the Experienced Surfer than either the Vet or Norrin Radd.

Mostly because I don't have a Vet or LE...but still.

lukebuchanan
02/08/2007, 13:57
When I asked Norrin Radd and Mr. Spicoli about the writer of this article, they replied "ol_Dut? That guy's a ### !" :p

Hilarious review, you've really gotten great at writing these. My favorite piece on HCRealms.

A gnarly pounder indeed.......:laugh:

AbeSapien
02/08/2007, 14:05
I agree that for the points the Veteran is superior on pretty much all fronts. However, the vast point divide between the two pieces amkes a comparison almost moot.

If I really want to play a Surfer and the team build is 500pts or less I would choose Norin. It allows for theme team building better than the Vet. Over 500pt for a theme I'm going with the Veteran.

Tylk
02/08/2007, 14:05
All hail the rook!

malakim2099
02/08/2007, 14:14
No you can't. In order for Force Field to work the character cannot have ANY damage reducing powers.

Fine. But my point remains that he's way cheaper. :p

malakim2099
02/08/2007, 14:15
Sorry Malakim2099 you won't be able to put Force Field on Norrin he has damage reducers on his dial so it doesn't meet the prerequisites. :ermm: just thought I'd give you a heads up. It's no big deal just slap Shell Head on him.

Which you can't use on his ES/D clicks. Besides, someone beat you to it. Hah!

And my point wasn't even the toughness... it's the fact that even with all of those feats, Norrin Radd is STILL cheaper than Vet Surfer. Don't get me wrong, I like the Vet, but with the amount of fun I can have with those 50+ extra points... mmmmm, gnarly dude!

Monkey Joe
02/08/2007, 14:20
Nice write up Dutman. LE Norrin is one fig I would often keep in soaring so he doesn't get punked up close on those ES/D clicks.

Kite-Man
02/08/2007, 14:26
All hail the rook!

I totally agree, dude!
Radical!

Let's hit the Fatburger!

Stainawarjar
02/08/2007, 14:32
I like the thought of running Norrin and Thanos together, seeing as he has no arch enemy...

Me too. Only I'd mod me a Fallen One and put on his dial :devious: Now where can I get me a Norrin?

tidge
02/08/2007, 15:11
Another hard review, that was well done, IMO. I agree with many of the sentiments, and I like each of the Seth 'J-Dog' Surfers, but...

Those mid-dial clicks of support really hurt any appreciation I might have for Norrin Radd. I can see them maybe getting some play in high-point scenarios, but how likely is it that Norrin Radd will be on support clicks, while another figure (worth healing, considering the 200+ point investment in LE Surfer) will also be in need of healing? Almost any other power (short of Leadership) would have been welcome in place of the support, IMO....or just drop it and give me the extra points for Auto-Regen!

(The most obvious case would be in a scenario versus Galactus, but even so, it seems unlikely)

Kite-Man
02/08/2007, 15:40
Those mid-dial clicks of support really hurt any appreciation I might have for Norrin Radd. I can see them maybe getting some play in high-point scenarios, but how likely is it that Norrin Radd will be on support clicks, while another figure (worth healing, considering the 200+ point investment in LE Surfer) will also be in need of healing?

But Surfer has the power to heal.
I see your point, but, also, I see my point.;)

He has Power Cosmic. So, concievably he could heal an important support figure (Barrier? Perplexer? Outwitter?), and then the very next turn come out blasting.

It's the Energy Shield I'm not crazy about. Maybe it's just me, but somebody always seems to be TKing a Wolverine at me when I get to my ES/D clicks...

BLACKHEART25
02/08/2007, 15:41
I don't see the logic in using the Vet over the LE. Not only can you put repulsor sheild and other cards and still be cheaper than the vet, but the vet actually costs more if you were to play him. Who seriously isn't going to put feats on the vet easily making him cost close to 300 or more--a show of hands please.............I didn't think so. I see some people fail to realize that there are more options for Norrin. ESD is perfect especially doubled with someone with share defense- making even Thanos shiver. If you see healing it's not like you HAVE to use it. He has Running shot AND psychic blast with healing!! If you don't need to heal you could get in position after a pyschic blast and then heal next turn if you'd like or do another psychic blast. (Which is a very nasty power in which most characters don't utilize well yet). People may use Fortitude, but rarely will they slap on Repulsor.

A Surfer with repulsor and cannot be outwitted is a dream come true and Norrin will easily beat his overpriced counterpart. (265 and starting with a 10 attack? C'mon). Give this Surfer more credit is all I ask because although he ain't as cool as the rook, he definetly is better than the experienced!!

rhine64
02/08/2007, 16:56
I really love Norrin, especially when I phase up next to you, turn off my Power Cosmic, whoop you, and then use my shellhead for a 20 D with 4 damage and hypersonic speed.

He is a beast for 212 - Love him, mostly because of the move and attack on almost all clicks - even if what I said above is illegal.

Great review as usual.

Question here, why do you turn off Power Cosmic. Is it so you can push down one?

darklogos
02/08/2007, 17:30
Here is what I see.

Norrin Rad has good move and attack powers with decent attack values. Now look at Norrins hss clix compared to the Vets hss clix. He has 2 clix of 10 attack with decent damage. Now you can team Norrin Radd teamned up with Ch'p. Ch'p can give Norrin Radd tk and a higher defense. Not only that you could put in 7 points of pogs to protect ch'p and norrin.

Now lets look at The Vet. The vet can not get any significant support for his point value. He is just about a 1 man army. He can have more feats put on him. You can give the Vet a r dr. mid-nite and maybe a pog or 2. Maybe if you want to go all out damage you could play a shield agent with the vet to boost his damage.

All in all I got to go with norrin rad. All his weakness are easly covered in a team situation. Norrin can still be your big hitter but you need to support him. The vet can stand on his own but incap will take away his action advantages. Stunning blow will be a two edge against the vet more so then Norrin Radd.

Now I got to agree with ODULT by saying that the R is the best Silver surfer. YOu can give him a lot of options and he has a deep dial and nano bots make him a God! Also the Rookie can give you more team options to out action and out damage the Vet. So if you have to use a surfer pick the rookie. I will be using Norrin Rad with ch'p and some pogs just see what people think.

hot_fusion
02/08/2007, 20:39
:rolleyes: Question here, why do you turn off Power Cosmic. Is it so you can push down one?

Yes, it is. :)

(Apparantly "Yep" was too short of an answer for the post-o-matic. :rolleyes:)

tyroclix
02/08/2007, 21:24
I gotta agree with some of the other posters, for 54 less points, Norrin is much, much better. In an era with feats, I can do more for 54 points than what V Surfer provides.

zero_cochrane
02/08/2007, 21:50
I like the thought of running Norrin and Thanos together, seeing as he has no arch enemy...Yeah, that's the first thing that i thought of.

There were some rare occasions when the Surfer and Thanos were on the same side (not that the Surfer was ever happy about that, but still!). I'd like to be able to play them together occasionally. LE Norrin Radd will give me the ability to do that, and he looks like a reasonable off-sider to Thanos.

batjester
02/08/2007, 22:47
Slap passenger on him and say goodbye to that first click for only 5pts. Now he can attack on the second turn and you don't bypass his better HSS clicks.

Passenger+Repulsor Shield+Auto Regen+Protected = 50 and you're still cheaper than the vet. :grin:

XStreme
02/08/2007, 23:28
Another hard review, that was well done, IMO. I agree with many of the sentiments, and I like each of the Seth 'J-Dog' Surfers, but...

Those mid-dial clicks of support really hurt any appreciation I might have for Norrin Radd. I can see them maybe getting some play in high-point scenarios, but how likely is it that Norrin Radd will be on support clicks, while another figure (worth healing, considering the 200+ point investment in LE Surfer) will also be in need of healing? Almost any other power (short of Leadership) would have been welcome in place of the support, IMO....or just drop it and give me the extra points for Auto-Regen!

(The most obvious case would be in a scenario versus Galactus, but even so, it seems unlikely)

Well thinking purely competitively, I could see pairing him with a couple Mockingbirds TBolted to Mystics...Then you could send them out to soften up opponents and then L/C back to Surfer to heal...then repeat...On a theme team Norrin Radd is the Silver Surfer I want to use as an ally of the FF. They are usually only played in high point games anyway and they can really take advantage of that Support. On top of that, Invisible Girl's Defend really goes nicely with those middle ES/D clicks.

I really think it just matters what the rest of your team looks like which Silver Surfer you should use. The V is more a Solo character and the LE goes better with a team.

spider_ham
02/08/2007, 23:47
Of all the Power Cosmic figures, Norrin Radd is one of the most playable. Not as beastly as Korvac, but certainly much cooler. I'm just glad I won one, since I traded away my V Surfers...

Awesome article, I have been waiting for this one!

I have to agree that vet is a bit better, competitively speaking. But how about viewing Norrin Radd on his own, without comparing him to other versions? Whopping eight clicks of move-and-attack powers combined to 10 range and the best TA in the game, which also enhances greatly his Support and Regen powers by allowing him to push without damage!

I´d say he´s a pretty neat package for "modest" 211 points. And he is quite different than his REV counterpart, which is always a mark of a good LE in my book.

Unfortunately, I haven´t yet had the chance to try him out, but my gamer´s intuition tells me that he can hold his own against anybody. A savvy trick with Protected (and Shellhead) could be using it on opponent´s turn, cancelling PC to push. Next turn Norrin will clear and after that let rip with his HSS/4 dmg -click. That could work well, but I don´t know yet. You have to be cautious when Norrin hits those ESD -clicks, as one well placed hotdog-stand could spell his doom. As XStreme wisely said, this surfer is more a team player, and his lower price allows building more efficient forces to accompany him.

anonym0use
02/09/2007, 10:23
Power Cosmic or not, I'd sooner play the Experienced Surfer than either the Vet or Norrin Radd.

Mostly because I don't have a Vet or LE...but still.

HEY HEY HEY!!!

You had 2 LE's buster!!! I have witnesses!!! :p

But seriously, I've played Norrin and the lack of HSS/RS on his opening spot doesn't PHASE me one bit.

I think he's quite effective for what he does, and I love the mid dial Support, Psy-blast and late dial regen. He's very featable in comparison to the Vet. Yes there may be other figs that do what he does, and do it better, but as far as the Surfer goes, I'll play this one every day of the week.

Mostly because I don't have an R,E,V, or U...

norris021
02/09/2007, 10:26
I like both characters. I have and used both. Feats that I found awesome on either if these gnarly dudes are "Shellhead","Protected",and "Auto-Regen" which will keep either of them around longer to ride the waves.

Rukuz
02/09/2007, 23:37
I agree, without Running Shot to start it severely hampers Radd's playability.

I like the veteran the best, although the sculpt could have been better. I hate looking at him from behind, he reminds me of Ned Flanders in his skintight spandex skiing suit shaking his butt at Homer.
Stupid sexy flanders!

Greenandgold
02/10/2007, 09:58
Dut,

I actually prefer number 5 & 6 on your list to numbers 3 & 4. We'll have to battle it out next time we get together.

GreenLantrn128
02/10/2007, 11:55
I'm so glad I won this LE.
He is soo cool

Aminar
02/10/2007, 12:20
I feel your rankings are a bit off.
6 Shiny Surfer, No Mobility, and fairly ignorable for 200 points.
5 E Surfer Lacks the Regen of the old U, as well as the 18 D
4 U Surfer Regens excellantly, and has the is tied for 3/4th for best firsts strike range in the game.
3 V Surfer-Too many points for his damage values, and Arch Enemies with one of the most dangerous figures in the game.
2 LE Norrin Rad-A finesse piece sure, but click 2 is just plain nasty, he runs circles around most figures in the game.
1 R Surfer-Cost Efficient.

Jitters
02/10/2007, 19:03
The method I came up to get past the phasing click on Radd was to have him carry a decen't range peice (who is entierly up to the player and the points of the game and what not) outfitted with darkness within. you carry this eprson into range of an attack, next rount they attack, boost their damage with darkness within, do a click of damage to Radd and (hopefuly) extra mean damage to their target and then Radd is on his first HSS click to follow up right behind the initial attack. It can even end up bringing the unspecified range combat person to another figure on the team who is specificaly there to usilize darkness within afterwords too. A neat little package if exicuted properly.

Stuart_Rex
02/11/2007, 09:17
Grab your Sex Wax and dig this

:eek: :eek: :eek: When did this become acceptable on the realms?:eek: :eek: :eek:

tyroclix
02/11/2007, 12:53
:eek: :eek: :eek: When did this become acceptable on the realms?:eek: :eek: :eek:

Sex Wax is for Surf Boards - see how its thematic?

I hadn't heard anything about banning "surfing" references...;)

winteragent
02/11/2007, 21:42
That was a good and insightful review. I played against it this past weekend at our venue and he was whooping tail and takin' names. I have the V Surfer from Supernova and have never had any success with it but after seeing the LE in action, I would have to go out on limb and say that may be the best piece as far as playability.

olcottr
02/13/2007, 09:24
Hm, one of my favorite things about Silver Surfer is his mid-dial spike, and this new LE gets away from that. Switch those first two AVs and I might have gotten him...