View Full Version : powers of the rings?
could you peaople tell me what each of the mandarins rings do (not to sound like a total comic nube but i totally forgot what each ring does)
sorry about the spelling they wont let me edit for some reason:angry:
What i can remember of the top of my head
increase mental capacities, his mind control
donno what the rest is supposed to do ..but i guess 1 of them gives him flight
disintegration beam - self explanatory
mento-intensifier - mind control
white light - blindin beam of light
black light - makes a darkforce black light
cyclone blast - makes a cyclone and uses to it fly
electro-blast - shoots electrical blast
barrier - throws up a force field
that's 9...I can't remember the last one at the moment.
Here ya go:
1) Ice Blast
2) Mento-Intensifier: Mind control
5) Blinding White Light - creates blinding flashes or Energy Blasts and can be used to control gravity
6) Matter-Rearranger-this ring cannot work on or through force fields.
7) Impact Beam - projects concussive force blast like Cyclops' optic blast
8) Sonic Blast - this same ring yielded magentic properties at times too.
9) Vortex Beam - Air control (cyclone generation) plus flight
Disintegration - Works only on inanimate matter; can only be used once every 20 min.
10) Black Light - Releases the 'Darkforce' ala (th' now deceased)Darkstar from th' Soviet Super Soldiers; can blanket an area in pitch black blindin' opaque 'fog' [not really fog tho']
Manadarin can also project force fields, but these aren't generated by his rings oddly enough....
vBulletin® v3.7.0, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.