HeroClix Realms

HeroClix Realms (http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/index.php)
-   HeroClix General Discussion (http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Figure Replacement Information (http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=297705)

d_knight7 12/25/2010 14:21

Figure Replacement Information

Currently WK's stance is that there will be a replacement scheme, and clix are incoming to them, but that's it. No new info as of yet.

I created and made this a sticky mostly to cut down on all the individual threads asking the same question.

Please post info here as we get it.

Steelmage2000 12/25/2010 14:28

Thanks for creating this thread, rep to you.

I haven't got a figure that I need replace as of yet, but who knows what the future may bring.

Magneticlaw 12/25/2010 21:26

In my case I pulled a Ragdoll who's missing a leg, Sinestro with Bane's dial, and Bane, who apparently felt compelled to rip Batman's arm off prior to snapping his back, as the arm is nowhere to be found. I am eagerly awaiting the details regarding Wizkids/NECA's replacement policy.

Jarosa 12/25/2010 22:13

The only figures I'm concerned about are Super Rare and Chase/Psuedo-Chase figures. I have a Barry Allen without an arm. I wouldn't post if an arm was anywhere to be found. I would have simply reglued it. Alas there wasn't an arm anywhere in the case. Since he's a SR I'm upset. I also got a SR Batman broken from his base/dial. I reglued him but it's a flimsy job. Since I have 2 more Bats I can let him pass but would like a new Flash or at least an arm.

exodus147 12/25/2010 22:39

I really need a Barry Allen card, any idea if you can get replacement cards. I don't mind commons missing cards but I like my SR's complete.

Novaeffect 12/26/2010 13:47

I have a WL Superman, but he came with a WL Superboy card.

Fredwood 12/26/2010 17:11

eagerly awaits to get his Deadpool replaced

biggnatedogg 12/26/2010 18:55

Pulled a Larfleeze without a head. Made that much funnier by the fact that the orange flamey stuff around where his head is supposed to be, appears to be backwards. To be honest, I kinda dig my headless Agent Orange, and depending on how easy the replacement policy is, I may just keep him. He's kinda cool.

SimsThePirate 12/27/2010 12:43

Now the only problem is pulling boosters with missing pieces. -rolls eyes- Great QC, guys.

MattMinus 12/27/2010 12:49

Uhhhh, guys. When he said this was the replacement info thread, I think he meant this is the thread for info about the replacement program, not info about which figures you need a replacement for.

Not to say that it's not fascinating to read a list of broken gachapon, but, you know, it isn't.

Zilleonti 12/28/2010 18:16

my copy of the Blackest Night Mera keep breaking, lol

xrobx 01/01/2011 19:50

i feel they did a poor job on the quality of this set, as in the 1 brick i purchased, i got an ares that was ripped from his base, a ragdoll that was broken off at the foot, and some missing cards. i was able to reglue the ares, the ragdoll is dead though. why does it always have to be rares = (

Zilleonti 01/01/2011 23:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by xrobx (Post 5221192)
i feel they did a poor job on the quality of this set, as in the 1 brick i purchased, i got an ares that was ripped from his base, a ragdoll that was broken off at the foot, and some missing cards. i was able to reglue the ares, the ragdoll is dead though. why does it always have to be rares = (

The only thing I've experienced in the DC75 Bosters (after 16 Boosters) is one of the two Sargon's I've gotten, the head/cape was seperated from the rest of the figure. It popped off while I was removing it from the plastic.

eagletsi 01/03/2011 15:53

I've got a Wonder Woman on the Horse(Missing a Head). The whole thing was in the baggie, but no head to be found.

multiverse 01/09/2011 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by eagletsi (Post 5224399)
I've got a Wonder Woman on the Horse(Missing a Head). The whole thing was in the baggie, but no head to be found.

My WW + Horse missing right arm.