HeroClix Realms - View Single Post - AND Now.... George Perez DRAW Carlos Mucha!!!
View Single Post
Old 03/28/2011, 20:45
CarlosMucha
Unique Member
Online Status:
Feb 2003
AND Now.... George Perez DRAW Carlos Mucha!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

YES! in case you did not knew, The BEST Artist of all times: Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez Draw Myself! as my Birthday present!!!

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291492

and NOW... George Perez! the artist of My Favorite comics of ALL times: Crisis on Infinite Earths and JLA/Avengers and the artist of so MANY awesome comics like the Satellite JLA, The classic 70's Avengers, the New Teen Titans, the Infinity Gauntlet and Millions of comics more, DRAW MYSELF!

This weekend I was on Megacon Orlando and I was SO LUCKY to WIN one of the only 5 Sketches opportunities that George do for day on the convention!! of course you have to pay but all the money go to the Hero charity (dedicate to help comic book artists and writers in their hard moments, so I'm very happy to help on that!) and like with Garcia-Lopez I just CAN'T choice what character I want because I Love so many characters from them, so again, I thought it would be awesome to see them draw myself on their style!

I'm so Happy! Now I have Myself draw by my 2! Favorite Artists of all Times!!
Last edited by CarlosMucha; 03/29/2011 at 02:11.
Haves and Wants eBay Reply With Quote