My first non Legacy review will be my favorite piece with barrier, Killer Frost. Everyones favorite lethal lady, Frost has brought sereous trouble to our good friend Firstorm. If you're thinking about using this cool villain (pun intended), check out these tips:
1) Frosty is all about ranged combat, so keep her 8 squares away to hit everyone she can.
2) She'll be easy to hit with a 15 defense. Give her some defend to make her more difficult to take down.
3) One of the biggest thorn-in-the-side powers is stealth. Take down its users with Trick Shot.
4) A well known strategy is multiple incapacitate, which Frosty can do with two targets. But say you want to deal damage as well; Stunning Blow. That way, you can have your cake and eat it too.
5) The Suicide Squad team ability allows Killer Frost to get healed when someone next to her dies. Have a pog follow her around and push it to death when you want Frost healed.
6) Add in some people who can raise her attack value, like PD, Hydra or Perplex. If you're daring enough, maybe some In Contac w/Oracle.
7) Don't make her your only attacker. With no willpower, it's quite possible she could get overwhelmed.
V Killer Frost (76) + Trick Shot (20) + Stunning Blow (10)
E Ulik (123)
R Invisible Girl (37)
R Con Artist (11)
Harvey Bullock (12)
Ma Hunkle (9)
Franklin Richards (2)
Taking her Down: Killer Frost is relatively simple to take down with no damage reduction powers and a 15 defense. All you need to do is hit her hard before she can make a barrier to protect her.
Overall Review: Killer Frost is a pretty good figure with double incapacitate, barrier and a major pain of 4 damage at range. I'd recommend her if you need a good ranged combat figure.
"There is good and there is evil, and evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I shall not compromise in this."