The standard rules blurb, modified from the Fantastic Four game thread:
Things to remember NEW PLAYERS MUST READ
1) A full writeup of the rules can be found here. This game will be more complicated than what's described there, as nearly everyone has some sort of 'special thing' about them. Doesn't mean everyone has a night power, but you never know...
2) When you vote, please do so by saying Vote: [Player] in bold. If you wish to change your vote, please say Change Vote: [Player] instead. Voting for 'Nobody' is a valid vote; if a majority votes for 'nobody' then nobody will be lynched and we'll move on to the Night phase.
3) If your role says you -may- PM me a target, you don't have to do anything at night, but you still must send me a PM saying "Not using my [whatever] power tonight, thanks."
4) If your role says you -must- PM me a target, and you do not? I'll pick one randomly. Or, perhaps, not-so-randomly. Don't blame me if you target someone who kills you.
5) You may NOT send a PM to anyone about this game (except me) unless your role explicitly says you can. This is cheating.
6) Do NOT edit your posts in this thread. This is cheating.
7) Please do not copy-and-paste anything from any PM I send you to the thread. This is also cheating.
8) Please do not post in this thread after you are killed. This, too, is cheating and can ruin the game if done wrong.
9) Cheaters don't get to play in any other Mafia games I run. Period.
10) Remember, it's just a game. You will get paranoid, you will be stabbed in the back by someone, you will see somebody do or say something stupid and want to smack them. Just breathe deep and relax. If things get out of hand, we do have a mod playing who will forcibly remind you to chill out if needed. It hasn't happened yet, and I'd like to keep it that way.
Now i'm adding this Special Rule: Players who are labelled (Neutral) in their roles may be recruited by the Mafia(s) OR Mason(s), to do this the Mafia/Mason must pm me a name of someone they believe is a Neutral party, if they are correct i shall pm the person and offer them a chance to join that Mafia, if they accept they will change their affiliation and win condition to whichever the Mafia/Mason's is and will be allowed to communicate with them via pm. Mafia/Mason's may only be allowed to recruit every 2 night phases.
The lights in the complex flickered for a moment before flooding every room in the building with florescent light, casting vacant shadows of the strangers inside. Some were there for profit, some for revenge, some for power, and some against their will, each of them knew they were not alone as footsteps echoed through the hallways. As the other strangers cautiously treaded through the rooms and corridors of the complex one man remained in his room, possessed by an urge, a need to know more about the things he had seen. His eyes were glazed over, his hand viciously flicking the page with his brush, making an image even clearer, the room was filled with blank canvasses and empty slots on the walls. He closed his eyes and pulled away to see what he had created, even though it was not yet completed there was no mistaking the horrific image infront of him. He panicked and turned to scramble towards the doorway before he screamed out. His scream was interrupted by a gun shot which echoed throughout the complex, the strangers ran to the artist to find him dead, slumped over the canvas he had painted, in exactly the same position as he was in the painting, a smoking gun was lying near his hand. As the strangers turned to each other in suspicion the warning lights flashed and an alarm sounded as the entrance blast doors were sealed shut, no-one was going anywhere.
goodman is dead, he was Isaac Mendez, an artist who could paint the future, he knew what was in store for the rest…
Day 1 has begun and ends at 2 pm GMT, (12 hours from now), enjoy