Just so you know Eagletsi, Lazarus Pit actually heals the character at the start of each turn, including Choon's. Which means the OMAC under repairs should actually be at 4/8 by this point, if I counted right.
Note: According to Garg, Robot #4 in the Lazarus Pit heals every turn, either players. He should be at 7/8 now and he is at U5 not U6, sometimes this map moves things.
Robot #4 echoes "System Repair Completed, Activate". Robot #4 stands up and suprised Gambit. "Mona Mi!", Gambit yells. Robot #4 swings his arm before Gambit can get his staff up to block it. The blow sends Gambit flying backward off the roof top to the ground below.
Robot #4 then fires a small net which covers Storm draing her of power. Robot #3 fires a net at Cuckoo #1, which drains her of power. Robot #2 moves from his hedge and stops in the middle of track waiting for targets to approach.
Free) Robot #4 activates from the Lazarus Pit. Roll for special object =6. His powers return.
1) Robot #4 close combat attacks Gambit. Att 9 Vs DF16 needs a 7+. Rolls a (5,5)=10, no PC roll since Cuckoo's cannot see Robot #4 (Not on the rim). Gambit takes 3 clicks of damage +1 for the knockback off the building +1 for hitting the ground. 5 Total and ends in S4.
Free) Robot #4 outwits Storms RCE.
2) Robot #3 outWits Cuckoo #1 Coordination
3) Robot #2 moves to G19
Leadership roll 4
Perplex X-23 move.
-1. Cuckoo #3 to V10, taxi C#1 to u11, C#2 to v11
-.2 Dazzler to P2.
-3.X-23 to Q4
- 4. Iceman put up barrier, protecting northstar and Self. (see map)
*** Cuckoos will prob any successful attack made by OMACs
Group 1 (Bottom left)
1) 40  R Cuckoo #1 (5/5) [Coordination Outwitted) U-11
2) 40  R Cuckoo #2 (5/5) V11
3) 40  R Cuckoo #3 (5/5) V10 @
4) 47 [0 ] AW 061 R Dazzler (2/5) [Incapacitate outwitted] P2 @
Group 2 (Top Left Zone)
5) 26 [0 ] Xp 37 R Iceman (4/4) L3 (at safe zone) @
6) 44 [2 ] Xp 71 E Gambit (1/6) S4
7) 44 [9 ] MM39 V Havok (6/6) U8 @
8) 50 [0 ] MM31 R Polaris (5/5) V6 @
Group 3 (Top Right Zone)
9) 40  R Cuckoo #4 (4/5) U10 (at safe zone) @
A) 40 [0 ] DR Storm (5/5) X-7 (at safe zone)
Group 4 (Bottom Right Zone)
B) 35  MM030 X-23 (2,5) Q=4
C) 52  MM67 R Northstar (4/5) I-4
Setup: The defense robots have already been set up. The X-men can be placed in any of the normally marked starting zones of the player's choice, but each of the four starting zones must contain at least one character at the start of the game.
No object tokens are used this game. OMAC robots cannot leave the quadrant of the map they begin in.
Objective: The X-men are each trying to complete one circuit around the map and get back to their original starting zone, so remember who began the race in which starting zone.
While an X-man is in the same quadrant of the map as their starting zone, they cannot attack or be attacked. Once they have left their opening quadrant the can attack and be attacked and they must remain within 4 squares of the outer edge of the map. This forms the "track" they must follow. Everyone is running the track clockwise around the map.
Each character that has made it back to their starting zone by the end of the issue earns 1 IXP and 1 TXP and a presidential fitness award.