Sorry, I didn't have much time had to make this a quick turn leaving work now! Go ahead and shoot Nick since as usual I missed on a 7+. Don't forget my life model decoy!
Thanks. This has been a very strategic game thus far, I'm loving it.
Fury pushes himself to aide Falcon, but also wants to make sure, his team can function on it's own. Again he purposesly misses his attack. However, he throws a capsule which strikes the terrorist preparing to fire at him.
free) Leadership Roll Nick Fury: 4 (2 Actions)
1) Fury will push and close combat attack Roy Harper. Att 9 vs Df16 needs a 7+. Rolls a (3,2)=5 miss
free) Fury outwits Black Knight #7 RCE.
2) Agent-13 moves to H12
Agent-13 will use Alias first time she is hit.
Fury knew his team needed training! And all of these misses of the Terrorists proved it. He hoped that his team could, fight to a stand still, at the very least
free) Nick Fury outwits Black Knight #7 RCE.
1) Falcon close combat attacks Roy Harper. Att 8 vs Df16 needs an 8+. Rolls a (4,2)=6 miss
2) Agent-13 will pushes and range attacks White Knight #5. Att 9 vs DF16 needs 7+. Rolls a (3,3)=6 miss
Fury is angry that is team cannot land any hits! He swings at the man pseudo terrorist in front of him and missed badly, this time he didn't want to miss.
Mike Leeman attempts to breakaway from the terrorist infront of him, but fails.
1) Nick Fury close combat attacks Roy. Att 8 vs DF16 needs an 8+. Rolls a (5,1)=6 miss
2) Mike Leeman attempts Breakaway. Rolls a 3 and fails
Falcon takes the blows from lead Terrorist, but he has been hit before. He unloads with a fury of punches landing on the terrorist in front of him, knocking him to the ground unconscious.
Agent-13 saw Mike Leeman go down. She knows Nick is in trouble and runs up to join the fight stopping next to the terrorist that just shot Nick.
1) Falcon close combat attack White Pawn #3. Att 8 vs Df15 needs a 7+. Rolls an (5,3)=8 and hits for 2 damage. Terrorist #3 is ko'ed
2) Agent-13 moves to J18
Agent 13 will use Alias on attack first attack on her