Hey folks, (it's your Salaak loving pal formally known as timandita) and welcome to (yet) another addition of PUMP IT & DUMP IT!!!
Similar to previous threads of this type, when an expansion's set list is finally released, (this time Marvel's latest: Chaos War), we the HCRealms Heroclix community take this opportunity to tweak the final results by adding the 3 figures that we wish were included in the set but were not (PUMP), and then eliminate 3 figures that we think should not have been included to make room for the figures that we wish had been (DUMP).
Now I'm personally a big Avengers fan, and I'm sure that this set will be a huge hit... but us Heroclix fans are a fickle folk and I'm sure everybody can name 3 figures that they feel deserved to have been in this set but did not make the cut, (PUMP) and also have issues with certain characters appearing that perhaps were not so deserving, (DUMP).
This poll will be tabulated and updated regularly, please feel free to participate and state the reasons behind your choices. The results are based on character selection alone and not on stats/powers/dial design, so please keep this in mind and do not refrain from voting due to lack of any spoiled dials.
Also, make sure to limit your selections to ONLY 3 individual characters in each category as any more than that will not be tabulated. Any extra should be listed as honorary mentions.
OK, let's get the ball rolling... I'll go first:
PUMP 1. X-Man (At this point I'll take Nate any way, shape or form that I can get...) 2. Big Bertha(Seeing as how we got 1/2 of the GLA in their last showing, why not give us the last 1/2 all together this time around...???) 3. Flatman(Seeing as how we got 1/2 of the GLA in their last showing, why not give us the last 1/2 all together this time around...???)
DUMP 1. Tony Sark(not a fan of AE's) 2. Donald Blake(not a fan of AE's) 3. Avengers Prime (this is one bandwagon I won't be getting on. Don't like needless Duos, much less needless Trios... )
Well, that's it for me, now it's your turn to vote...
Nick fury........ we just got some in cap and avengers movie set
The unspoken......... don't know who he is
Hank Pym wasp....... janet is way more effective as wasp and think we got hank over load
- By far, the least interesting Carol Danvers has ever been.
2. Masque Duplicate
- I may have to see the dial for this before I can understand one basic question: Why?
- He's got enough love lately. I'm not necessarily against seeing more of him, but I'm just not willing to give up any of the others for this list.
1. Son of Satan
- Big player in Fear Itself: the Fearless. Part of the classic Defenders AND Joe Casey's Last Defenders (which recently appeared in the Vengeance mini series). Part of the God Squad in Chaos War. By now he should be on his 2nd or 3rd remake instead of having never been made.
- Since they made Hank Pym the rock star of this set, one of the classic Avengers foes that has a special enmity with Hank certainly deserved a remake.
- That small mini-series of his packed a ton of impact. After reading it, I think of him as one of the top Marvel villains, one that would be great to see in clix.
The dump part is always so hard. The pump part never gives me enough choices. I'd also like to see the Melter, Big Bertha, Man-Ape, Triathlon/3D Man, and Red Ronin.